Rita’s Fundraiser Postponed

The Rita’s Fundraiser originally scheduled for tonight (May 7th) has been postponed due to the forecast!  Rain is expected in Toms River, NJ starting at around 2pm today and the organizers have opted to postpone until next week when the weather looks better.  Stay tuned to our blog and our Facebook Page for updates and more information.

Similar Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *