It is that time of year again where there are many families in our communities that could use help. Skyhigh Entertainment is collecting infant items for the Children’s Hospital Of Philadelphia (CHOP).
Executive Team Member Jason Richek spent much time there earlier this year when his newborn daughter was born with RDS (Respitory Distress Syndrome). The doctor’s, nurses and all the medical staff saved her life at just a few days old. Jason is happy to have his baby girl home and this December will celebrate 11 months for her.
Here is a list of items that they are looking for:
– Fisher Price® plastic infant toys and Ocean Wonders™ Aquariums
– Lamaze® and Sassy® brand infant toys and mobiles
– Plastic crib mirrors, toys, mobiles
– Busy boxes/pop-up toys
– Electronic light-up/musical toys
– Stacking/nesting toys/infant links
– CD players and lullaby CD’s
– Baby Einstein™ DVDs
– Rattles/pacifiers/teething rings
– Bibs and receiving blankets
– Bath toys
– Birth- 9 Month infant clothing
– Activity gyms and play mats
– Board Book
If you would like to make a donation, please be sure to contact us so we can arrange to get the items from you. We are planning a trip to CHOP before Christmas to deliver the items.
All items should be new and unwrapped. CHOP will also accept donations of gift cards to stores like Toys R’ Us and Babies R’ Us. Skyhigh Entertainment will also be collecting cash donations for CHOP. If you would like to make a cash donation, please send a check payable to Skyhigh Entertainment, and put “CHOP Donation” in the memo. All checks will be consolidated into one check that we will present to CHOP.